Tuesday 9 August 2011

Updated production & Otakuthon table location

Wahhh! The con is in a few days, and I'm NOT READY!!! *cries and dies*

Hopefully, by the end of this day, I will at least have some completed plushies, but at the moment, they look like this:

My sister and the army
And that's actually not all of them. o_0 That's only 63 of them, and I have 80 planned. It's supposed to be for Otakuthon AND FanExpo. I haven't made any of my lycra plushies, so looks like I won't have any for Otakuthon. :( I'm also working on some dango plush-pillows, some daifuku plushies, and I'm going to bring back my no-face keychains.

I'm still not on awakened-mode, even though it's so close. I dunno...I guess I'm semi-burnt out, and there are a lot of other things that I want to work on like painting, my online portfolio, making new patterns, starting dye projects, setting up my studio, etc. Ugh....

Anyways, I got my table location for Otakuthon:


Come and visit me if you're in Montreal attending the convention! And hopefully, I'll have some merch that people would like? And on that note, excuse me while I go and actually complete it!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment