Monday 1 August 2011

Plushie Production

Ughh... My production isn't going all that well. :( I've been very distracted with lots of other things, namely updating my online portfolio. So far, I've only tackled the chibi-plushies. I'm aiming at making 80, and they all have pants so far.


I still gotta give them shirts, stuff their heads, and then design eyes+ glue hair. I'll definitely get it done (despite Otakuthon being less than 2 weeks away), but there was another list of things I wanted to make, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to get to them done. :(

And somehow, my work area is totally ransacked already. o_0


It's mostly because I was intending on moving my fabric to my new downtown apartment/studio, so I took it all out of the closet. But then there was drama...and I never got to do it. Drama= one of my roomates being slightly crazy, and I was told that I will need to put a lock on my bedroom door just in case of theft. o_0 It's not as bad as it sounds, but just in case.

On other news, I'm OFFICIALLY GOING TO JAPAN AGAIN! ^_^ Booked my flight today, and I got a better deal than I was ready to pay. I'll be going from October 13th-27th. It'll be really great to visit again after 2 years.

I guess that's about it for now. I'm pretty stressed out because my awakened-mode hasn't hit me yet. I'm still working at a slow pace when I KNOW I should be working harder. Ack, I really need the oh-shit-ness to kick in. :(

Tsukimi from Kuragehime

1 comment:

  1. OMGWTFBBQ, WE'LL BE IN JAPAN DURING THAT TIME TOO I THINK LOL ALTHOUGH A BIT SHORTER. WE'RE AIMING FOR 17-27 LOL OMGGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete